We are always looking for institutions to host future Digital Frontiers conferences and THATCamps. The next available host opportunity is for 2018.
Host institutions should be able to provide:
- Conference facilities for up to 200 attendees, including break out rooms for workshops.
- Financial or in-kind support of up to $2000 to conver the costs of the reception and other local incidental costs.
- Gun-free conference facilities.
- Institutional support for the community's Statement of Inclusion: a harassment-free environment for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, physical appearance, ethnicity, religion or other group status.
- Representatives to serve on the Planning Committee.
For more information, please email email@example.com.