How does my institution host Digital Frontiers?
We are always looking for institutions to host future Digital Frontiers conferences and THATCamps. The next available host opportunity is for 2018.
Host institutions should be able to provide:
- Conference facilities for up to 200 attendees, including break out rooms for workshops.
- Financial or in-kind support of up to $2000 to conver the costs of the reception and other local incidental costs.
- Gun-free conference facilities.
- Institutional support for the community's Statement of Inclusion: a harassment-free environment for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, physical appearance, ethnicity, religion or other group status.
- Representatives to serve on the Planning Committee.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.