We're so excited Digital Frontiers is finally here. For those of you attending the conference, here are some things to help you get ready for the conference:
- BYO lanyard! Help us keep overhead low by recycling a favorite lanyard from a past conference.
- Check the Conference Schedule for all the whens and wheres.
- Register for the THATCamp.
- Sign up for the Dine Around.
- Make your travel arrangements. Parking details are included at the link.
- Conference attendees can log on to free wifi through the Rice Visitor Network.
- Pack a sweater! It's going to be hot outside, but we don't control the climate in the room.
- Ask your institution to join the DF community as a sponsor.
- Join the Facebook Group. Make connections for ride/room shares, and share news with the DF community.
- Follow us on Twitter and start talking about the conference.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions!
See you in Houston!