Digital Frontiers 2016 is just around the corner! If you are presenting, please make sure and review the checklist we have provided below:
1. Send your bio, photo and any other information for you speaker profile on the website to Laura Schadt, our rad graduate student assistant. (email@example.com)
2. Check out the Conference Schedule to see when you're on.
3. Register! All Presenters must register to participate.
4. Make your travel arrangements.
5. Ask your institution to join the DF community as a sponsor.
6. Make sure your presentation is portable to a Windows machine. Bring it on a thumbdrive!
7. Embed video in your presentation rather than streaming.
8. Join the Facebook Group. Make connections for ride/room shares, and share news with the DF community.
9. Follow us on Twitter and start talking about the conference.
10. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
We look forward to seeing you all in Houston next month!