We're looking forward to seeing you at #DF17UNT! Since we're on the UNT campus, parking can be an adventure. Here are a few things you can do to make it easier.
1. Check with your hotel about a shuttle. Many area hotels provide complimentary shuttle service and are happy to coordinate with groups. If you post in the Facebook group or email email@example.com to let us know where you're staying, we can give the hotel a heads up with the conference schedule.
2. Explore alternative transportation options. Visit the Denton County Transportation Authority (Rail and Bus Routes).
3. Share a ride. Feel free to use our Facebook Group to coordinate contacts for ride shares and other logistics (requires Facebook login).
4. Buy a permit. Parking is $5 per day for a visitor permit. Please register as a guest user on the UNT Parking Portal to purchase and print out your permits. We will not have printing available in the conference facility.
5. Check out the map. The best parking for the Gateway Center is Lot 20 on North Texas Boulevard. You can download the campus parking map here.
If you have any questions about parking, please visit the UNT Transportation Services website.