Here are some tips for conference attendees to make your DF experience more enjoyable:
- Schedule. Check out the Conference Schedule so you know when breaks are. The menu for meals and breaks is included in the schedule.
- Inclusion. Digital Frontiers is committed to providing a harassment-free environment for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, physical appearance, ethnicity, religion or other group status. Review our Statement of Inclusion.
- Accessibility. We want to make sure everyone feels comfortable and welcome at DF. Attendees needing accommodations should notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. The Gateway Center does have accessible facilities.
- Layer. It's going to be hot outside, but not inside, so dress accordingly. We have very limited control over the climate in the conference facilities. We are not a formal bunch, so we encourage everyone to dress comfortably and bring a sweater or a wrap..
- Swag. If your institution has swag to share, please let the registration check in folks know. There will be a common table available for these items.
- Community. Join the Facebook Group. Make connections for ride/room shares, and share news with the DF community.
- Be Social. Follow us on Twitter and start talking about the conference. Consider these Principles of Conference Tweeting when live-tweeting the conference.
- Email email@example.com if you have questions.