We welcome individual donations of any amount. You can contribute directly to the Student Scholarship Fund, which offsets registration costs for students presenting at the conference, or make an unencumbered donation to support the wide range of Digital Frontiers activities.
View donation options in the Digital Frontiers Store. Individual donations of any amount are welcome. Contact us about Employer Contribution Matching programs.
Digital Frontiers is a registered public charity, so your contributions are tax-deductible.
You’re invited to join the Digital Frontiers Community as a sponsor!
The 2019 conference is at the University of Texas at Austin, and will bring together a broad range of constituents who create or use digital collections or tools for humanities work, including scholars, educators, genealogists, archivists, technologists, librarians, and students. Dorothy Kim (Brandeis) and Alex Gil (Columbia) are the Keynote Speakers. The conference is international in reach. Digital Frontiers is a registered public charity, so your contributions are tax-deductible.
We would like to invite you to consider sponsorship for this conference.
- Promote your organization as a leading supporter of digital scholarship inquiry and practice
- Strengthen your brand profile
- Provide direct access to and contact with an international community of digital humanities scholars and professionals
- Develop high level, long term contacts with leading figures and decision makers
- Strengthen existing relationships
The sponsorship package at $1,000 U.S. dollars includes the following benefits:
- 2 registrations for organization representatives
- A merchandise and networking table at the event
- Company logo on the conference website with link to company’s website, promotional materials, and on the printed program
- Logo placement on slides displayed during conference breaks and meals
- Option to provide a brief promotional video message to be displayed during conference breaks
- One printed brochure or other collateral material in attendee package
- Recognition in our monthly newsletter (over 500 subscribers), and on social media
- Verbal acknowledgment during sponsored events
Alternate sponsorship packages are available at the $750 (2 registrations, other select benefits, and a table), $500 (2 registrations and other select benefits); and $250 (1 registration and other select benefits) levels. You can also sponsor a keynote or luncheon, provide water stations to attendees, or help us with videography and repositing costs. Please contact us for specific details or download the DF19SponsorInvitation. We’re happy to work with you for a partnership that is meaningful for everyone concerned!
View and purchase sponsorship options in the Digital Frontiers Store. Individual donations of any amount are also welcome.